ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From James Snell <jmsn...@intesolv.com>
Subject RE: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 01:07:32 GMT
+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Graham/Raleigh/IBM [mailto:sggraham@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 12:31 PM
To: soap-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?

+1

++++++++
Steve Graham
sggraham@us.ibm.com
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
<<Pithecanthropus Erectus>>
Emerging Internet Technologies
++++++++

Vahe Amirbekyan <avahe@techone.com> on 11/07/2000 01:23:08 PM

Please respond to soap-dev@xml.apache.org

To:   soap-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:

Guys,

One of our today's chat's (few) outcomes was proposal about the best
day/time of our F2F meeting: Wednesday (Dec 6th) afternoon/evening plus
Thursday (Dec 7th) morning. Glen, if you think you will NOT be able to
arrange the room/whiteboard(s) etc. for that time, just let us people
know ASAP.

In order to make the final decision we have to vote - as we know best -
via the SOAP-DEV mailing list. We propose the beginning of the next week
(November 13th) as the deadline for the final decision, please vote
before that date.

+1 for me

Cheers, Vahe

--
     __|_|        Vahe AMIRBEKYAN, Senior Consultant          |_|__