ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Lowenthal <bruce.lowent...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 23:33:58 GMT
I don't know if WASP was suggested in jest or not but
it should not be used.  It has a common meaning of

  White Anglo-Saxon Protestant

(usually male) American and is usually used in conjunction
with discrimination against various groups such as
blacks, Asians or Jews who are not white, Anglo-Saxon
and Protestant.

Bruce