ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Vahe Amirbekyan <av...@techone.com>
Subject Re: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2000 23:49:15 GMT
Guys,

I'd be glad to join you on the meeting. The best days for me are Tuesday
or Wednesday (I have to ba back to Oakland then). I'd appreciate if the
final decision about the day is made ASAP, as I have to make a lot of
other arrangements/decisions depending on it.

Vahe

--
     __|_|        Vahe AMIRBEKYAN, Senior Consultant          |_|__