ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Mitchell <kevin.mitch...@xmls.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL]: Pluggable Providers (new code)
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2000 14:43:09 GMT
Cyril,

the classes you are missing were committed after the 2.0 release to support
passing of customized fault information in the soap response. Since the
pluggable provider stuff has been committed as well, I suggest pulling the
source from CVS. Here is a link to information on doing this
(http://xml.apache.org/cvs.html)