ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Mitchell <kevin.mitch...@xmls.com>
Subject RE: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 13:57:45 GMT
I live in the DC area, and have been encouraged to attend the conference.
So, I think
I would be able to attend an f2f on 3.0.

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Daniels
To: 'soap-dev@xml.apache.org'
Sent: 11/3/2000 12:29 AM
Subject: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?

In a few recent discussions, the idea of a face-to-face meeting of some
of
the contributors to the V3 architecture was suggested.  While it's
doubtful
we could get everyone, we're wondering who might actually be able to
make
such a gathering, since there would be great value in getting folks
together
in a room with some good food and a whiteboard... :)

It's been put forth that a bunch of the folks on the list might already
be
attending XML2000 this year, which is December 5-8 in Washington DC.
And I
figure the conference itself might be interesting enough for some folks
get their companies to send them, even if they might not do so for an
Apache-SOAP meeting alone.

So, those of you who have been or are interested in contributing to the
work
on the 3.0 system - are you going to be at the conference?  Could you
arrange to be there if we scheduled a F2F meeting to dig into the
architecture?

--Glen