ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Wouter Cloetens" <wcloe...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Character encodings
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:44:53 GMT
FYI, my proposed MIME attachment change has full, tested, support for a wide range of
MIME-supported character sets, both on the client and the server side. It will default to

UTF-8 on both ends, but will understand other encoding (iso-latin-x, dbcs etc) charsets.

You're right, it's important, I've been whining about the same thing for ages. ;-)

bfn, Wouter

--
http://www.workspot.net/~zombie/soap/
My opinions are irrelevant. They will be assimilated by my employer.