ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Francis <chris.fran...@static2358.com>
Subject Reloading services.
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 14:14:46 GMT

Can we use the doGet () method of RPCRouterServlet to enable live reloading
of
services. Currently we have to shutdown and restart the servlet engine or
force
the servlet to reload somehow.
Is there a problem with this?

public void doGet (HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse res) throws
ServletException, IOException {
    ServletConfig config = getServletConfig ();
    ServletContext context = config.getServletContext ();
    synchronized (context) {
      RPCRouter rpcRouter = new RPCRouter ();
      ServiceManager serviceManager = new ServiceManager ();
      rpcRouter.setServiceManager(serviceManager);
      context.setAttribute (RPC_ROUTER_ID, rpcRouter);
      context.setAttribute (SERVICE_MANAGER_ID, serviceManager);
    }
  }

Chris Francis,
Software Engineer,