ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Glen Daniels" <gdani...@allaire.com>
Subject Re: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 13:28:45 GMT

Re: facilities, I'll keep you all posted on whatever develops, but I'm positive we'll be able
to manage something.

--Glen
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jean-Noel Gadreau
  To: 'soap-dev@xml.apache.org'
  Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 12:28 PM
  Subject: RE: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?

  +1 on wednesday (probably late afternoon + evening and if needed thursday morning)

  How about preparing the meetings with a set of documents that people could read in the plane
to make sure everybody is up-to-date when we start the meeting. I am thinking to Glen's document,
but also to Yuhichi's codebase proposal (still did not have a chance to look at it).

  If you want, I can put that on my web site with the IRC logs as a central place, until we
get the new CVS module, ...

  Jean-Noel

  Jean-Noel GADREAU
  Software Engineer, ActivCard Inc.(http://www.activcard.com )