ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Muench" <Steve.Mue...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2000 20:20:31 GMT
| In order to make the final decision we have to vote - as we know best -
| via the SOAP-DEV mailing list. We propose the beginning of the next week
| (November 13th) as the deadline for the final decision, please vote
| before that date.

Is this F2F meeting open only to active committers, or
to anyone interested in the future of Apache SOAP
from a technical standpoint?

Hasn't been clear to date from the mail thread.

Thanks.

BC4J & XSQL Servlet Development Teams, Oracle Rep to XSL WG
Author "Building Oracle XML Applications", O'Reilly
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp/