ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Muench" <Steve.Mue...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Potential F2F design session for 3.0?
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 16:21:47 GMT
| > Steve Muench wrote:
| > >
| > > Is this F2F meeting open only to active committers, or
| > > to anyone interested in the future of Apache SOAP
| > > from a technical standpoint?
| >
| > In general, Apache takes a very inclusive view on who are the "partcipants"
| > of a project.  Take a look at http://xml.apache.org/overview.html .
| >
| > I would suggest that this meeting be inclusive.
|
| I second that 200% - absolutely no one is precluded from attending
| this meeting! Obviously people who are willing to do work are the
| one who'll follow up, but its actually a good way for "new" folks
| to get involved!
|
| Sanjiva.

Thanks, Sam and Sanjiva.

Since I'll be at XML2000 for other presentations,
I for sure will attend. Perhaps one or two others from
Oracle involved in our XML Protocol-related projects, too.

Thanks.

BC4J & XSQL Servlet Development Teams, Oracle Rep to XSL WG
Author "Building Oracle XML Applications", O'Reilly
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp/