ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven McDowall" <...@aptest.com>
Subject RE: Problem with using Envelope class
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2000 20:39:19 GMT

Jayme,

The source already is available.. just go to
	http://xml.apache.org/cvs.html

To figure out the best way to extract it for yourself.. :-)

I am sure the rest of the xml-soap people would love to have someone beef up
the javadoc with more comments! ;-)

Good luck!

-steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Edwards, Jayme [mailto:JCEdwards@software.rockwell.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 11:40 AM
To: 'soap-dev@xml.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Problem with using Envelope class

Thank you, this was the problem. I turned on the namespace processing
feature with Xerces and got it working. I noticed the javadocs for the
SOAP api are currently lacking a bit in comments for parameters and
classes. Is the source to this going to be available sometime soon or
a drop with updated docs? In particular I'm trying to disect the
org.apache.soap.rpc.* classes and their methods. Some of the parameters
to these methods are not obvious to me (e.g. Object context).

Jayme