ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From James Snell <jmsn...@intesolv.com>
Subject RE: HTTP Extension Framework
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:30:36 GMT
No, there are several of us here that want to see one... there just hasn't
been much talk about it yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Octav Chipara [mailto:ochipara@cse.unl.edu]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 7:48 AM
To: soap-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: HTTP Extension Framework

On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:

> No, the code does not right now. Its fairly simple to do it though
> and we probably have the code lying around (we supported in an
> older version and dropped it). Do you want it?

It is not something of major importance at this moment... I would like to
play with it a little bit later. At this time I've build a C++ client
which interfaces with the this version of SOAP ... so for the time being I
got my hands full. But I will want to play with it some time along the
way...

- Octav

PS: Does anyone know of a C++ implementation of SOAP? Am I the only one
who wants one?

> Sanjiva.

**
> > e-mail:         ochipara@cse.unl.edu