ws-soap-dev mailing list archives

From George I Matkovits <matkovi...@uswest.net>
Subject Re: Building problems
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2000 19:44:34 GMT
Thank you.
Now that I have a working CVS environment I will do it  but on a 'community'
level most people get the apache stuff from the download area since a CVS
base might be unstable at any point.  Could we have a generic apache posting
on download area vs. CVS usage 'guide' please.
There are many, many people out there who do not really have the intestine
fortitude to fight through the various compatibility issues between the
various apache products. I am VERY grateful to the Cocoon project who
packaged all the related products with the Cocoon7.4 tar ball. I am trying to
convert my company to adapt Cocoon and I could have not even started on it
without one comprehensive download package which I passed along to some of my
co-developers and bosses.
Regards - George
p.s. Could you also place a link somewhere on apache to the jCVS download, It
is a great product and since it is ALL Java the 'runs anywhere' truism holds!
Can I also get a 'relatively' stable Cocoon2  from its CVS area, please? How
do I find out about its dependencies?