ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Proposed resolution to create Apache jUDDI Project
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 19:52:34 GMT
Forgot to mention that I think combining scout + juddi is a great idea.
If you guys would like I'd be happy to be on the PMC.

thanks
david jencks

On Aug 5, 2010, at 12:18 PM, Kurt T Stam wrote:

> Great looking forward to it :).
>
> Glen, David does a lot of work on integrating scout and jUDDI into Geronimo. I think
it makes sense to have him on board too. Maybe we can add this as part of the vote?

> --Kurt
>
> David Jencks wrote:
>>
>> I don't think intentions qualify me to be on the PMC :-D but I think you'll be hearing
from me more in the fall when I expect to be getting juddi running in an osgi enterprise environment
for geronimo.

>> thanks
>> david jencks
>>
>> On Aug 5, 2010, at 11:44 AM, Kurt T Stam wrote:
>>

>>> Sometimes Anil shows up too, which makes 5 of us (Jeff Faath, Tom Cunningham,
Anil Saldhana , Steve Viens and Myself). I have not heard from Lin Sun in about a year. So
I think those 5 will be it.

>>> --Kurt

Project:

Bylaws