ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Proposed resolution to create Apache jUDDI Project
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 19:12:51 GMT
I don't think intentions qualify me to be on the PMC :-D but I think you'll be hearing from
me more in the fall when I expect to be getting juddi running in an osgi enterprise environment
for geronimo.

thanks
david jencks

On Aug 5, 2010, at 11:44 AM, Kurt T Stam wrote:

> Sometimes Anil shows up too, which makes 5 of us (Jeff Faath, Tom Cunningham, Anil Saldhana
, Steve Viens and Myself). I have not heard from Lin Sun in about a year. So I think those
5 will be it.