ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed resolution to create Apache jUDDI Project
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 12:47:46 GMT
Hi Sanjiva,

As far as I know Jeff works for ESigma, Steve for Liberty Mutual, and
Anil (JBossAS), Tom (JBossESB) and myself (Guvnor) for RedHat/JBoss,
where we work on different projects, so the three of us really have very
different perspectives. Hopefully David Jencks will come on too, he
works for IBM. I hope this addresses your concerns, moreover we welcome
any help we can get :).

Cheers,

--Kurt