ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Steps towards 1.1 release, including use of apache nexus
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 00:52:47 GMT
I've posted a comment some more patches to SCOUT-82 that
-- update the pom with some stuff I left out for releasing
-- update the reports the site will get
-- improve (IMO) the site, and include the generated reports
-- has a suggestion on reorganizing the svn tree to eliminate the
specs and the scout-parent.

I think that with this pom the release will work with just

mvn clean release:prepare
mvn release:perform

My first try to check the tck had some odd results so I'm trying
again.  I don't think there are any problems, but won't know for sure
for a few hours.

Brian is working on the nexus permissions and needs to know the
groupId.  Since it used to be org.apache.ws.scout I'm assuming it will
continue to be (updated in patch 4a)  and I'm going to add a comment
to that effect in the jira task on infra 1896

thanks
david jencks