ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldhana <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release scout-1.1
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:43:50 GMT

+1

On Jul 28, 2009, at 10:30 PM, Kurt T Stam <kurt.stam@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi guys,

I have staged the scout-1.1 artifacts in

http://people.apache.org/~kstam/staging-site/scout-1.1/

This is the first time I am using the maven release plugin (thanks to a lot of help from David
Jencks, thank you David), so hopefully all is ok.

I simply ran

mvn -e release:prepare -Dusername=<username> -Dpassword=<pw> -Prelease

It also created a tag: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/scout/tags/scout-1.1/

my vote +1

Cheers,

--Kurt

This release includes he following:

Bug

  * [SCOUT-76] - orgKey can be null in ServiceImpl
  * [SCOUT-80] - copying lists into arrays invites code errors such as NPEs
  * [SCOUT-81] - jaxr-api cannot contain generics
  * [SCOUT-83] - Create the derby db in the target dir
  * [SCOUT-84] - Users not assigned to Organization properly
  * [SCOUT-85] - BusinessQueryManager2Test printing stack trace when not needed

Improvement

  * [SCOUT-82] - use maven best practices in build