ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Faath" <jfa...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release scout-1.1
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 03:29:11 GMT
+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt T Stam [mailto:kurt.stam@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:30 PM
To: scout-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Release scout-1.1

Hi guys,

I have staged the scout-1.1 artifacts in

http://people.apache.org/~kstam/staging-site/scout-1.1/

This is the first time I am using the maven release plugin (thanks to a
lot of help from David Jencks, thank you David), so hopefully all is ok.

I simply ran

mvn -e release:prepare -Dusername=<username> -Dpassword=<pw> -Prelease

It also created a tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/scout/tags/scout-1.1/

my vote +1

Cheers,

--Kurt

This release includes he following:

Bug

    * [SCOUT-76] - orgKey can be null in ServiceImpl
    * [SCOUT-80] - copying lists into arrays invites code errors such as
NPEs
    * [SCOUT-81] - jaxr-api cannot contain generics
    * [SCOUT-83] - Create the derby db in the target dir
    * [SCOUT-84] - Users not assigned to Organization properly
    * [SCOUT-85] - BusinessQueryManager2Test printing stack trace when
not needed

Improvement

    * [SCOUT-82] - use maven best practices in build