ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <ks...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Scout problems
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 14:53:06 GMT
The version of both scout and jUDDI in JBossAS is pretty old. I think
the issues you mentioned are
related to scout. If you can please upgrade scout to rc1, or the latest
on the trunk. If you sill have issues there
please jira them. We are close to doing another release, so we may try
to fix any remaining issues.

Thx,

--Kurt