ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Leamon" <Patrick.Lea...@jacobsrimell.com>
Subject RE: Bug in 1.0-rc1
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:48:04 GMT
Actually I get the same problems with JIRA when trying to attach a file,
so it's attached here.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Leamon
Sent: 27 July 2007 16:33
To: scout-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Bug in 1.0-rc1

I'll attach the updated ScoutJaxrUddiHelper.java to the issue.  I don't
have maven set up here, if I get some time I'll set it up and see about
a test case.

Jira Issues:
After 'Create New Issue' and selecting 'Scout' and 'Bug' I get a JIRA
error page with a cause of 'NullPointerException'.  I've tried logging
out and in again but no luck.  Attached is the page I see.