ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Leamon" <Patrick.Lea...@jacobsrimell.com>
Subject RE: Bug in 1.0-rc1
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:32:35 GMT
I'll attach the updated ScoutJaxrUddiHelper.java to the issue.  I don't
have maven set up here, if I get some time I'll set it up and see about
a test case.

Jira Issues:
After 'Create New Issue' and selecting 'Scout' and 'Bug' I get a JIRA
error page with a cause of 'NullPointerException'.  I've tried logging
out and in again but no luck.  Attached is the page I see.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt T Stam [mailto:kstam@apache.org]
Sent: 27 July 2007 16:01
To: scout-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Bug in 1.0-rc1

Thanks Patrick,

I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCOUT-48

It's be great if you could get the code from SVN and apply your fix.

If you have maven2 on your machine, then doing

mvn package

should get the jars it needs, compile, package and run all the tests.
Maybe you can add a test
for this problem and attach it to SCOUT-48?

Cheers,

--Kurt

p.s. what is the issue with JIRA? Where you logged in at the time?