ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldhana <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Scout Release Plans
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:48:50 GMT
Yes, Lin.  Those fixes were pretty minor. It is good to have them merged before we release
1.0.

Lin Sun <linsun.unc@gmail.com> wrote: Hi Kurt,

I looked at them, I think most of them sounds minor fixes, and should
not impact us.    However, I haven't been able to figure out how to tell
which revision is associated with JIRA yet.   I'd like to do that if
there is an easy way to.

I think [SCOUT-15] is fixed in trunk.

Lin