ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kurt T Stam <>
Subject Re: Bug in 1.0-rc1
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:00:50 GMT
Thanks Patrick,

I opened

It's be great if you could get the code from SVN and apply your fix.

If you have maven2 on your machine, then doing

mvn package

should get the jars it needs, compile, package and run all the tests.
Maybe you can add a test
for this problem and attach it to SCOUT-48?



p.s. what is the issue with JIRA? Where you logged in at the time?

Patrick Leamon wrote:
> Just got a hold of the new release and was hoping it would fix some
> issues for me.  Some things have been resolved (thanks!), but there is
> one outstanding problem.  Basically it doesn't look like
> ServiceBinding objects are having their SpecificationLink objects
> saved in UDDI.  I've had a look in the source and narrowed it down to:
> line 192
> if (slcol != null && slcol.isEmpty() != false) {
> This is saying that if the specification link collection is *not null*
> and *empty* then try to iterate through it.  Obviously this is
> incorrect.  It should be:
> if (slcol != null && slcol.isEmpty() != true) {
> - or -
> if ((slcol != null) && !slcol.isEmpty()) {
> If it is *not null* and *not empty* then iterate through it.
> Not sure if this is all it needs to work or if there are problems
> further down the line.  I tried to raise a bug in JIRA but it gave me
> errors when I tried to create an issue (for any project it seems).
> regards,
>   Patrick Leamon

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message