ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <ks...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Scout Release Plans
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:59:03 GMT
No apparently the code was branched for 0.7, and for a while the fixes
where only applied to the 0.7x branches, and never merged back
into the trunk. So it's a matter of identifying the jira's we need to
apply to the trunk and finding the corresponding txs in svn.

I think most of the fixes where NPE which should be pretty easy to port
to the trunk. It may be the case that we have already fixed the issues
in the trunk with all the other work that we did though, so we should be
judicious.

--Kurt

Lin Sun wrote:
> Hi Kurt, I am sorry that I misunderstood you.  I had thought these
> fixes were already avail as all the JIRAs were marked as
> fixed/closed.   I had thought we just need to merge these fixes to
> trunk...  No?
>
> Lin
>
> Kurt T Stam wrote:
>> Hi Lin,
>>
>> I think we want to try to get them fixed. I should have time tomorrow to
>> take a look at it. Hopefully we can complete the vote by Friday and get
>> rc1 out over the weekend.
>>
>> --Kurt
>>
>> Lin Sun wrote:
>>> Yes you are right - I was able to see the commit for some of the
>>> jiras, but not all of them.   I guess all looked minor except scout 11
>>> which doesn't contain any commit log/info.   I remember there is some
>>> issues related to classification fixed recently (like scout 23, 24,
>>> 30) so scout 11 may have been already fixed in trunk.
>>>
>>> If we decide we are going to merge this fixes into trunk, I am okay
>>> with that.  I'd like to get the rc1 build soon so that I can start
>>> test it in geronimo env. and fix any possible issues that might have
>>> been regressed.
>>>
>>> Thanks, Lin

Produce

Binaries