ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scout Release Plans
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 02:54:39 GMT
Yes you are right - I was able to see the commit for some of the jiras,
but not all of them.   I guess all looked minor except scout 11 which
doesn't contain any commit log/info.   I remember there is some issues
related to classification fixed recently (like scout 23, 24, 30) so
scout 11 may have been already fixed in trunk.

If we decide we are going to merge this fixes into trunk, I am okay with
that.  I'd like to get the rc1 build soon so that I can start test it in
geronimo env. and fix any possible issues that might have been regressed.

Thanks, Lin