ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <ks...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Scout Release Plans
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 00:35:39 GMT
Hi Lin,

I'm also interested in a build for Scout in roughly the same time-frame.

We currently have three issues in jira:

SCOUT-38 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCOUT-38> Produce
website from the maven2 build
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCOUT-38>
Not related to the code, but I'm working on it and it's almost done anyway

SCOUT-14 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCOUT-14> Binaries from
download are empty <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCOUT-14>
Not related to the code, This should be fixed when SCOUT-38 is done.

SCOUT-12 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCOUT-12> Implement the
Asynchronous Registry Request Feature
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCOUT-12>
Seems like no one is jumping to get this implemented.

So I would be actually be fine with a 1.0 build now :). Should we vote
on doing a 1.0rc1?

Input still welcome:).

Cheers,

--Kurt

p.s. As a side note, maybe we can follow it up by a 1.1 version in the
August time frame that supports JAXB on top the XMLBean UDDIv2 binding.
I'm currently working on that in my workspace to see what it takes and
it takes a bit of moving code around between classes to make that work.
(I'm also doing this work so we can add a UDDI v3 binding).