ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldhana <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Scout Release Plans
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:35:32 GMT
Lin,
  Kurt and I have been discussing off line that  we can maintain status quo for Scout 1.0rc1
release but will get JAXB integrated (that will still retain the xmlbeans stuff) for the 1.0
final release.

This way we can get some additional time to resolve issues that you may have with Geronimo
integration.

In my opinion, having JAXB integration is critical.

Cheers,
Anil

Lin Sun <linsun.unc@gmail.com> wrote: Hi Kurt,

That sounds great for me.   1.0rc1 is good and we can test it in our
env.   Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

Thanks.

Lin