ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <ks...@apache.org>
Subject classifications (SCOUT-23 patch)
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 12:45:14 GMT
Hi Jeff,

I applied your patch to my local tree and that seems to make things all
work; I see
the service_category table in jUDDI being populated!

Now I'm trying to see if I can set up a finder such that I can find all
services that belong to this classification (category).
I'm building the finder but it looks like the value of the category does
not make it on the xml which is being
send to jUDDI. So no services come back. I will investigate this some
more. Have you done anything like this yet?

I think I will check in your patch later today.

--Kurt