ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <ks...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: replacing the trunk with branch-v0.7rc3
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2007 16:25:23 GMT
I actually have been working with the trunk code and in fact *like* that
it does not depend on the juddi jar (other then for testing). What is
the issue with xmlbeans? It seems to do the trick just fine.

After looking at the v0.7rc3 code base and understanding the background
I think we should keep the trunk code, and *merge* in the branch
fixes.I'm sorry for flip flopping here..

My 2 cents

--Kurt