ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <ks...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: replacing the trunk with branch-v0.7rc3?
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 18:13:14 GMT
Well I had prepared actually patches using the trunk codebase, but it
turns out that 0.7rc3 is much different from the trunk and in fact has
undesired code compared to what it is in 0.7 branches. So in fact the
trunk is not the current place of new development. Replacing the trunk
with rc3 would fix this. Maybe Anil can elaborate more on this if needed.

thx,

--Kurt