ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldhana <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Classifications?
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 19:04:51 GMT
AFAIR, there was not a whole lot of work done on classifications. Do you have a patch?

Kurt T Stam <kstam@redhat.com> wrote: Is anything Classifications implemented in Scout?

I'm trying to classify an Organization and a Service, but I see no code
that takes this information to be send to my UDDI, and consequently no
classifications (CategoryBags) end up in the my repository. I also
cannot seem to 'findXXX' using classifications, I see no code that does
anything with my classifications..

Am I missing something or is this simply not implemented (yet?).

Thanks!

--Kurt