ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldhana <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Release Scout v0.7rc2
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:18:26 GMT
We have 2 +1 (mine and Dims) from WS PMC. Steve (Viens) can provide the other +1.

Regarding your bug, I do not see log.properties in the scout.jar of release v0.7rc2

Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com> wrote: Anil,

Please remember you need 3 +1's from WS PMC members (list on
http://ws.apache.org/) to make a release.

Can you check if this is fixed:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCOUT-17

Here's my +1 (Hoping that the tiny bug SCOUT-17 is fixed!)

thanks,
-- dims