ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Deepak Bhole <dbh...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Scout v1.0 Changes
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:41:20 GMT
On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 13:21 -0800, Anil Saldhana wrote:
> Hi All,
>    I plan to put the following into Scout v1.0 in the next few days so
> that we can try to have a release in April.
>
> 1) Scout-12: Async Registry Request Implementation  [ToDo]
> 2) Remove dependence on both juddi and XMLBeans  [Completed but not
> checked in]
> 3) Feature requests/bug fixes from the JIRA.
>
> Any objections to item 2.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by completed but not checked in.
The changes are in the trunk..

re: removing jUDDI and XMLBeans dependence -- there was no inherent
XMLBeans dependence before. However, once jUDDI dependence was removed,
xmlbeans became a dependency since types are now generated on the fly.

Deepak