ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Release V0.5 files
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:42:52 GMT
Heh.  I didn't think it was a big deal, but I would have sworn we put
them somewhere....

Anil Saldhana wrote:
> Geir,
>      when you did the release for v0.5, we were also supposed  to publish the archives
to the apache distribution mirrors. This had  not happened and in the interim, there have
been user requests to get  the archives for the release.  So I had to publish the archives
 (read jars, src tarballs etc) and update the website.  In theory,  the Scout v0.5 release
has been completed.

>   No big deal. :)
>
>   Cheers,
>   Anil
>
> Geir Magnusson Jr <geir@pobox.com> wrote:  where were they before?
>
> Anil Saldhana wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>  last night, I published the Apache Scout v0.5 release files to the  apache mirrors.
I did not send the email then because I had not signed  the release, added the KEYS file etc.

>>   So this morning, Apache infrastructure asked me to do that.  I have signed the
release archives, added the KEYS file etc.