ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Explain IRegistry
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 23:48:27 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

> Anil Saldhana wrote:
>
>> Hi Deepak,
>>      can you explain where the source code of uddiOrgApiV2.*** classes
>> are?
>>     I am looking at IRegistry.java
>>     import uddiOrgApiV2.AssertionStatusReport;
>>   import uddiOrgApiV2.AuthToken;
>>   import uddiOrgApiV2.BindingDetail;
>>   import uddiOrgApiV2.BindingTemplate;
>>   import uddiOrgApiV2.BusinessDetail;
>>   import uddiOrgApiV2.BusinessEntity;
>>   import uddiOrgApiV2.BusinessList;
>>     Please can you add the source code of these uddi types to scout
>> project  and not the compiled classes as a library?  If there is a bug
>> in  the uddi types, how will we solve them?
>>

> +1

-1 - if the code is generated then the thing they are generated from
should be in the source tree and the generation should be done as a
build step. Checking in generated source just leads to confusion.

>>   I also think that the package of the types should be
>> org.apache.ws.scout.uddi  .  What do others think?
>

> +1

o.a.ws.scout.uddiOrgApiV2 or something that includes the version of the
schema that the classes were generated from.