ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Nasser <fnas...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: jUDDI decoupling changes in.
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:36:59 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> why does it have to be "1.0"?
>
> Why not we just do a release as is, update the version to 0.6, and go
> with that?

It can be 0.6, no problem.

I just said 1.0 because Anil said:

"We have to get the changes in and stabilize the trunk.  We have one
small item of providing async support before we roll out the 1.0 release."

So I thought we were about to start the 1.0 release steps (beta, rc etc.)

How can we do to get the async support in asap?

Regards to all,
Fernando

> (Or I can get off my kiester and get the last bit in there :)
>
> Fernando Nasser wrote:
>
>> ObejectWeb needs the Scout 1.0 with this changes to incorporate in
>> their J2EE AppServer, JOnAS.
>>
>> Anyone knows when 1.0 will be available?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Fernando
>>

>> Deepak Bhole wrote:

>>> It's already done. That was the commit that I did on that day (The
>>> 17th). Whatever needed to go into the trunk from my side is in there
>>> now.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Deepak

Fernando Nasser