ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldhana <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Release V0.5 files
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:02:20 GMT
Geir,
     when you did the release for v0.5, we were also supposed  to publish the archives to
the apache distribution mirrors. This had  not happened and in the interim, there have been
user requests to get  the archives for the release.  So I had to publish the archives  (read
jars, src tarballs etc) and update the website.  In theory,  the Scout v0.5 release has been
completed.

  No big deal. :)

  Cheers,
  Anil

Geir Magnusson Jr <geir@pobox.com> wrote:  where were they before?

Anil Saldhana wrote:
> Hi All,
>  last night, I published the Apache Scout v0.5 release files to the  apache mirrors.
I did not send the email then because I had not signed  the release, added the KEYS file etc.

>   So this morning, Apache infrastructure asked me to do that.  I have signed the release
archives, added the KEYS file etc.