ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldhana <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Explain IRegistry
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 18:13:07 GMT
Hi Deepak,
     thanks for the pointer.

  Given this, I am going to stabilize the trunk soon and add the missing async feature.

  Regards,
  Anil

Deepak Bhole <dbhole@redhat.com> wrote:  Hi Anil,

On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 22:34 -0800, Anil Saldhana wrote:
> Hi Deepak,
>    can you explain where the source code of uddiOrgApiV2.*** classes
> are?
>
> I am looking at IRegistry.java
>
> import uddiOrgApiV2.AssertionStatusReport;
> import uddiOrgApiV2.AuthToken;
> import uddiOrgApiV2.BindingDetail;
> import uddiOrgApiV2.BindingTemplate;
> import uddiOrgApiV2.BusinessDetail;
> import uddiOrgApiV2.BusinessEntity;
> import uddiOrgApiV2.BusinessList;
>
> Please can you add the source code of these uddi types to scout
> project and not the compiled classes as a library?  If there is a bug
> in the uddi types, how will we solve them?

There is no explicit source code for them. The source is generated and
compiled on the fly during build by xmlbeans.

> I also think that the package of the types should be
> org.apache.ws.scout.uddi  .  What do others think?

I have no objection to that. I just kept them separate because they were
all autogenerated, as thus not really (in a manner of speaking) a part
of scout.

> Can you zip up the source code for the generated types (uddiOrgApiV2)
> and send it to me.  I will incorporate it.

I can generate the code and send it, but as it is autogenerated, do you
still want it? You can ogenerate it as follows by the way:

java -cp

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.SchemaCompiler -src

should go>

Deepak