ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Proposed plan for commit of juddi decoupling + ebxml support
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:53:53 GMT

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Geir,
>
> I'd like to see how it looks and feels and may be do it better in the
> HEAD. AFAIK "revolutionary" branches are allowed in all projects at
> apache or even at least to experiment.

Oh, I see.  This is going to be done entirely in branch and it leaves
the head alone.

I'm 100% fine with that.

I read it as now splitting the mainline Scout code into the jUDDI part
and the ebXML part, which made no sense to me.

If this leaves the HEAD alone, he can do whatever he wants in a branch.

geir