ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldhana <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: jUDDI decoupling changes in.
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:16:40 GMT
I think we should integrate the generated uddi types as Scout types so that the external jar
is removed.

Deepak Bhole <dbhole@apache.org> wrote:  On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 14:30 -0500, Geir Magnusson
Jr wrote:

> Deepak Bhole wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I have committed patch #1 (jUDDI dependency removal) into scout. Prior
> > to commit, I created a tag 'before_juddi_decoupling' in the repo.
> >

> I thought you were going to create these changes on a branch?
>
> geir

No, that was for patch #2 (ebXML support). The first patch for for
removing jUDDI dependency, which was scheduled to into the trunk.

Cheers,
Deepak