ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Deepak Bhole <dbh...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Adding jars to maven repo
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:50:55 GMT
On Thu, 2006-01-12 at 11:59 -0500, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Deepak,
>
> I can set up a cron job that publishes SNAPSHOT's to one of the maven
> repo's. could u please send me instructions on how/what to run? and
> which jar(s) need to be published?
>
> thanks,
> dims

Hi guys,

After reading the above email on the scout-dev list, Fernando (Nasser)
suggested that we try and auto-build the datatypes jar file each time
(it needs xmlbeans to build, which is on the remote repo). The
compilation takes about 3-5 seconds, and I think it would be worth it to
have it built during compile time (for scout) as well. So once I get
done with a couple of things I am doing right now (few hours), I am
going to work to integrate the datatype jar build into scout build
itself.

Just wanted to let you know why I haven't forwarded any info on the jar
yet :) I am working on getting it build at compile time.

Cheers,
Deepak