ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldhana <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Commit Privileges for Deepak (Re: Patch to remove jUDDI dependency from scout + patch to add ebxml support to scout)
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2005 17:01:38 GMT
Here is what we can do.

We can make the ConnectionFactories to have semantics
of what they represent:

a) ConnectionFactory that works off of the juddi data
types (current setup).
b) ConnectionFactory that works off of the xmlbeans
setup. (provided by RedHat).
c) ConnectionFactory that works off of the ebxml
stuff. (Level 1)

What are your thoughts on this?