ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldhana <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Scout and jUDDI
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 19:15:56 GMT
Scout 0.5 release will be done the way it is.

Once we add the asynchronous feature  required by the
JAXR 1.0 spec, we will do the Scout 1.0 release.

Before we do the 1.0 release, we can see if there is
really any major incentive in removing the juddi data
types and bringing in XMLBeans.

At Scout and jUDDI, we have always fostered pluggable
deployments.

Using juddi data types is an internal implementation
detail of Scout.  So there are no issues with using
XMLBeans as an internal implementation detail. But we
need to investigate and test.

I will have to look at XMLBeans a bit further.