ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Current state of a release?
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 14:41:39 GMT
Ok - we pass in the J2EE TCK, but we are missing a feature -
asynchronous mode - for standalone.  (It's not needed for J2EE, so
not tested in J2EE)

I propose we call this 0.5 for now, push the jars out, and then work
to complete things for the 1.0 so it is a complete standalone
implementation.

I'm happy to do that work, but can't for the next week or two...

geir

geirm@apache.org