ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Current state of a release?
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:53:10 GMT
Ok, things pass in the J2EE TCK, and I'm working now to get the
standalone to work and test it.

I'm not really comfortable calling it a 1.0 yet though.  Our drive
here is to get rid of the snapshot for Geronimo M4.  Would anyone
mind if we did a sub 1.0 for now?   ex. 0.5?  or a RC if 1.0 is
somehow divinely commanded?

geir

geirm@apache.org