ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer 'boz' Jennings <...@cox.net>
Subject unit test fails on Mac OS X
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 15:21:47 GMT
I'm actually trying to install the current cvs version of geronimo. The
install instructions say to first get scout with ...
	svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/scout
then run maven in ./scout/trunk/

The build seem to go fine but the unit tests fail ...
     [junit] Running
org.apache.ws.scout.registry.publish.PublishConceptTest
     [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 7.38 sec
     [junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.ws.scout.registry.publish.PublishConceptTest FAILED
     [junit] Running org.apache.ws.scout.registry.query.JAXRQueryTest
     [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 6.914
sec
     [junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.ws.scout.registry.query.JAXRQueryTest FAILED
     [junit] Running org.apache.ws.scout.registry.RegistryServiceTest
     [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 1.691
sec

The full maven output is attached. I'm on Mac OS X 10.3.8 with Java
1.4.2_05.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
boz