ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Scout commit rights
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:39:44 GMT

On Feb 9, 2005, at 12:35 PM, Anil Saldhana wrote:

> Hi all,
>   since Geir has taken the oath to read the Jaxr specs
> and submit patches to the Scout team, I feel that
> rather than somebody from Scout team checking his
> patches, he should directly check in the code to the
> Scout repository.

Thanks everyone for the vote of confidence!

(please keep watching what I'm doing -  I claim no special expertise -
just a driving desire to see Apache Scout pass the JAXR TCK, or at
least the J2EE 1.4 TCK for now).

> I propose he be given commit rights.  (+1 from me).
>
> Guidelines for the Scout Team:
> 1) Please use the JIRA for entering tasks/bugs etc.
> 2) If possible, please provide a testcase for your
> changes.
> 3) Stick to the JAXR spec as much as possible.

I'm going to stick 100% possible :)

> I will not be tinkering with Scout code for the next 3
> weeks.  In the meantime, the Scout code is all yours.

Thanks for the opportunity. :)

geir

geirm@apache.org