ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldhana <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Scout commit rights
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:15:41 GMT
Steve,
   you may be right. I need to look deeper into this.

Scout needs to have the knowledge of the whole data
(as per JAXR spec). It has to load the data to
validate requests (related to UNSPSC and NAICS) before
reaching the registry.

Does anybody else have insight into this?

Cheers,
Anil

--- "Viens, Stephen" <Stephen.Viens@LibertyMutual.com>