ws-scout-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldhana <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Scout commit rights
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 17:35:49 GMT
Hi all,
  since Geir has taken the oath to read the Jaxr specs
and submit patches to the Scout team, I feel that
rather than somebody from Scout team checking his
patches, he should directly check in the code to the
Scout repository.

I propose he be given commit rights.  (+1 from me).

Guidelines for the Scout Team:
1) Please use the JIRA for entering tasks/bugs etc.
2) If possible, please provide a testcase for your
changes.
3) Stick to the JAXR spec as much as possible.

I will not be tinkering with Scout code for the next 3
weeks.  In the meantime, the Scout code is all yours.

Cheers,
Anil